Σάββατο 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

Northern Nightingale




Northern Nightingale

Isolation withers this mind
Bleeds it out from its eternal tomb


Like a killer, the fear creeps into the night
Spreading the virus of indecision in the vain Greek life

Letters of past friends like dust in the wind

Blown away in the frayed memory

How to bow into the sadness of the Beast
When the heart compels me to fight against it


A pair of old dancers witnessing my fall

Reality await my heart at the end of the crash


Efforts of grasping colourful dreams have crossed paths with me

Journeying me into an Italian murder with eyes of the blue deep


I forgot the steps!

No breathing creature looks on this face with caresses…


The white witches have perished in the Dark

Leading the fragments of this life into halt!


Departure! What a sweet resolution

What a foolish absolution…


A dying Utopia trying to resurrect in this mind

A crying Nun encouraging me still to spread the wounded wings
…and fly high!

Angels of the Beastly Stars…

Lead me to the plain of the soul’s Divine hands!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: