Πέμπτη 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

My Men


My Men

My wanton heart remembers all this evening
My luscious Dorian Grays of my past revealing

Still waiting to drink their golden sip
Under an unstable weather this unruly heart grieves

Passion flees from my sacrilegious chambers
For the lustful liaisons have remained unwanted secrets

The spirits summon the ecstasy of ghostly shadows
That creep into the night until other hyenas decide to follow

Possession of an erroneous desire sleeps here
In the immoral bosoms of a misspelled fear

My wanton boys still wait for me
For entrance in the lonely gates of frenzy

And a rampage of rapture holds this flesh this night
Twisting it in its intoxicating dune of light

Come, lovers of this morbid mind
And exempt the ravished yearn of my humanity

Forgive the transgressions of this little love
And place it in the box of the unknown euphoria

Fly away, my dark lover boys
The dream of serenity shall have no more voice

My wanton dreams decay
And this heart will always be men’s pray!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: