Κυριακή 5 Ιουλίου 2009

The Sunday Call


The Sunday Call

Afraid you are, my love?
My soul prayed for your shinning path
I yield myself into your loving arms
For tomorrow what holds no one knows

Frustration and anger have spurred into thy life
Fear and longing for all the things left behind
And a cry for help in the bright New dark
Will save you from drowning your sorrow from that blast

Dosed and undosed you stutter away
Existence and non-existence swim in your bluish veins
Trying to expose the earthly skin beneath
And fight the monsters of medicine in your sleep

I promised you clouds of white and skies of quiet
I heard you heartbeat drum away in the gold sunset
And I fought bravely for the future of light in you
Blooming ahead like a pearly cloud in a world so true

Standing strong together as one
Holding on with hands gripping so hard
And whilst glowing tears fall from thy face
I carry you on with that eternal smile on our fate

The warmth and the guidance cannot let this heart of me go
And they beat like a tambourine in the misty glow
I came from the Glorious Womb of the Soul of Gold
And take its essence with me wherever this Earth may lead me to go…

With you, always I promised my heart
With you I’ll be, no never apart
Together will beat, the storms and the dark clouds at hand
Forever and ever, we’ll soar like Eagles in your Pearly House Above...

...for my mother...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: