Τετάρτη 15 Ιουλίου 2009

The Indigo Lamentation



The Indigo Lamentation

Cannot voice what is utterly mine
The celestial star has run and hide
Beyond its glorious Mother Moon
For its heart beats ever so soon

Like Ariande sat and wept beyond those black shores
I seek for thee in the morrow to gleam on my face anon
This so called mortal life of yours has parted our yearning souls
And betrayed my desires for a glorious passion in a drop of snow

Like a babe cries for coloured trinkets
My curiosity has awakened in the silence
And a longing so bright as a starry night
Cannot abide by your mouth’s honeyed might

You are the sinned saint my heart was craving for
And in this darkness I have found thee wholesome
But yet we cannot touch for your presence is emblazoned in my mind
And love’s allure forbade me to travel in thy core by this night

Thy glory needs not polishing on its sides
For ‘twas long been glittering in its disguise
Like a babe I’d nurture thee in my fiery bosom
And learn with thee for love and freedom

Thy light burns my soul with its eternal flame
And I cannot detach from it no more as ‘tis too late
A little guidance through this labyrinth of intellect
Has come and rooted in my heart for all effect

No hate no misery and darkness I wish for thee
Only holy mercy and delight to comfort thee
I beseech you well in all thy future endeavours, holy sinner
And prithee bid me fare well for my empty winter

The eternal damned ‘tis I
Bound to suffer in light’s silenced eye
And what was lost in thee is reborn again by Father Sun
Yet ‘twill always disregard my Mother’s Moonlight heart

The tales you softly writ in my ears have faded like a black chant
And only bitter rhymes took a replacement in my life
But ho!, behold, I dare not give thee up
For a luscious thirst cannot unfasten my will

Holy sunrise has hold of thee again
And I must say my adieus in the shores of pain
Forget me not dear prince of old
For in thee I buried a part of my indigo soul…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: