Δευτέρα 20 Ιουλίου 2009

Juvenile Heart Recalls


Juvenile Heart Recalls

I try to recall thy touch…
The first time I laid my wilful eyes upon yours
To bring back the feeling of our first yearn-full glimpse

My young heart jumps in the sight of thy withered one
And falls on your brave brutality of desperate longing
Close me in thy wretched arms and kiss me passionately this morning

I know it is my own folly, my human error of falling
But how can I deprive the desires of my heart
With what strength and power can I battle against this cold hard blast

Thy serpent’s eyes have skewered my inner core
Took the key of darkness and locked away its ghastly secrets
And never will you let it unfold to the eyes of dawn

The pearly shade of you has covered the sky in a dark dress
And blown thy honesty in thy windowless cave
You smashed and cracked my juvenile bones for a penny’s worth

A fool of fortune for jumping with my silly heart
And a wiser fool of destiny for storming out this night of love
Did not even realize when thy hands slipped away mine in a flash

Away my honeyed demon! You have dazzled me so with your golden heart
But I’ll be damned if I let thy winds blow my tarnished heart like a withered glass
For ‘tis time my black love, ‘tis time for us to bid our paths an end and part…

I shall always treasure the wisdom and endearment
That guided us through the sheets of mental lovemaking
For they will always blend my reality into a mortal blissful making

Go thee right, go me left...
Wipe the guilty tears we bothe have shed
And on this day smile for ever till our souls glimpse at each other, again!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: