Πέμπτη 16 Ιουλίου 2009

Fleeting Voice Silently Talks


No penetration of prickly flesh has crossed my field
And unwonted thirst has quench in my rocky throat
Silence of you has unleashed the madness in here
And patience has fled within me altogether like a sparrow

Banishment from ones home is a cruel pain in the heart
Banishment from ones heart is a knife in the dark
Failed forced tries have made me bleed in this wretched place
For all that was told to do before I could breathe in my own space

Oh!, bitter, bitter exile you seek mortals to torment
For they are weakly and petty thieves of confidence in the night
Suckling your flower of honey like an unwilling bee will prick
And fall into thy command with no word of sigh

Memory has fled for the unknown below
And taken you with me in my lava affair
Immunisation has abnormalized the reality of the lair
And skinned this silky woven life of the whore

Methinks that velvet wine has blinded thy purpose
Whilst pigs voyage to a trough, you travel in thy sleep so wondrous
Blasting the new and miraculous tale of youth
And shaming away for miserably wanting the juvenile truth

Hold your tongue, swift-footed Achilles of mind
Make words shame at your fleeting disguise
And play amongst the stars that guide you so again
Whilst pain will hide in your blackened bosom in the end

No more will thy folk tales will charm this damsel
Since reason has inhabited her maiden’s head
And left no trace of your hurricane self
Thus growing stronger in her puss for another Bright end

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: