Παρασκευή 3 Ιουλίου 2009

The Goodbye Friend


The Goodbye Friend

A shadow of my lowly past
A fire in the sky flew beyond thy heart

There you were; a Dark Angel opening your arms
The day that mine eyes crossed paths with yours
The sun fled for another world

You came; you saw; you abandoned…
With fruits delight you feasted on my soul
Offering me glimmering gold and shinning cattle

Handed me over to the pearly skies of knowledge
And holding thy hands firmly close to mine

You did not let go for a while;
But behold; Winters came and with them a hole interred
You slowly crawled away in your cave of stone
And looked back at me no more

What once was friends like wine of old
You chose to loosen the tightest grip of all

Now my Dark Angel, alone we bothe shall flee
For this Doomed Diamond Earth holds no morrow for thee
I wish and prayed on my ghostly shadow to be reborn
But your stone of soul could be pricked no more

I utter a word of silence in your joyful nuptials;
Adieu!, once worthy friend and foe
May blessed be the day of our departure
May blessed be our gaze of our rapture

Nothing to be shed from the eyes of the eternal damned
Only a promise to remember the dark lost one…

~...for a dear old one who stayed away...~
~V.A.~

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: