Δευτέρα 17 Αυγούστου 2009

Unspoken Myth of a Thorny Heart


Unspoken Myth of a Thorny Heart

What else but speak of thy awe
When my wilful gaze is filled with yours
What else to think of but thy blazing presence
When my mind’s tanks are overflowing with your glow

Memory of love blinded my murky heart
And forgot how to feel and be in passion
Yet somehow it was reborn from the hazy summer dew
Came to the scorching pits of life for a nuisance purpose

Effort of leaving thee in the mists has overwhelmed me
Burning in seas of ice have melted the icecaps of this stone heart
And let this charming folly grow in vain
For human blindness will shy thee away

Birds of steel shall carry me away
Away from thee, away from thee
No matter the ache and the heated agony
It simply will not undo the foolish mistake of falling for you

Cannot utter any more silence of ignored loved
Cannot bleed no more in telling you how much for you I long for
Cannot express my insanity in thy childish fears
Cannot blame thee for never seeing mine

Thy flaming reddish lips are haunting my weary nights
And thy fireball body encircles mine honeyed frayed one
The animated humanity on my erected flesh drowns me little by little
And swirls me in your celestial luscious vortex of passion

Thy youth hides thee away from me
And makes the blandishments of charm ever so sweet
Away my Orpheus with thee
For no heart of mine can fall again to a passion this angry

And yet hark!, look how I bleed invisibly
Neither your entourage neither thee can see these unholy pits of me
And look how I yearn for thee, my dark angel…
My sweet beloved youngster of darkness…

World’s apart…me in hell….and you in your life…
Long gone…shadows unknown…and both on our own…
…..passion forgotten….trust unspoken
…..my sweet prince…..for thee I weep, still!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: