Τρίτη 11 Αυγούστου 2009

Ode to Foolishness

Ode to Foolishness

Foolish you may think I look
But I have seen what you have not
In that hollowness of existence of yours
Sobbing slowly into the mundane nights

Victim of heart you called me once
Full of hatred and spite for you thought you knew all
Like hulks in my sleep you thought you’d haunt me
Just because you were fooled by my candy exterior heart

My shell may be painted pink
But it flows of darkness underneath
Full of passion and hell growing in sleep
To melt and wither all vanity of human life

I am no angel of Life
Nor came here to absolve any people from crying
I came to destroy and perish within
Spreading creation and chaos to thee

Annihilation will overflow thy insignificant lives
And blow thy cheeks of cold to the empty seas
Crack thy golden bones of vanity rich
For ‘tis worth nor a dime nor a blink

I pain for fortune’s liberty
You pain for life’s false propriety
Cool and stone hard to snap thy grey ambition
Below the catacomb of the black angels of the Shinny blast

I loathe thy pitiful smiles!
To the underworld with your fake eye-lashes!
Heart you have not thee to blandish me with thy snaky speech
For you boast in ignorance for thy false achievements in full speed.

I will rise from the fire and fight the War
While you still rise from your foolish hibernation
‘Tis then you will find me that I chose the pathway of Great awe
That passion has led me to the carved shrine of God!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: