Τρίτη 18 Αυγούστου 2009

Blessed Sin


Blessed Sin

Kiss me again
In the rain, in the sun
In the back seat of your car

Sweat me and mould me just as you want
Squeeze me and hold my fire any way your mind yearns for
Kill me and give birth to me in your silent blazing halls
Fight with me and then dress me in lava in our empty chamber hall

Growing, its growing this inconceivable fiery crime of ours
Its blowing, yes blowing in the summer wind this passion, for us foolish lovers
The abyss spreading in our energy points of fire
My heart against yours will soon expire

Do not care for human insects of sanity no more
Only for thy insanity, this impatience grows tall
Bless my Unholy Father of Fire
Desire has overwhelmed this sinful heart of larva

Kiss me, my devil, my sin and my blessing
Grow inside my earth and feel the gift being unwrapped
Let all other life perish in our Divine Sinful fall
Blow our Candles on this Eternal Fire ball….

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: