Τετάρτη 19 Αυγούστου 2009

Good bye and F*** Off


Good bye and F*** Off

I melted once in thy sin
‘Tis shameful but true
Hurting me no more
Is not up to you to do

I am half way out my grave
I am half way out of your grace
I spit on thy candy promises of idealism
And pour rat poison on your plastic deserts

I travel with the birds of steel
And biting my dust I mind to forget thee
No life of cynicism can keep me close here
I am already across the unseen world of prayer

‘Tis growing late to stay beneath you and weep
My bags are made up, so I pick up and leave
You taught me how to f*** off with such an ease
And I would be a right-out fool not to follow thy skill

Thy youth, will haunt my once sweetened dreams
But it shall always cover me in sour cream
Forget me not, dear boy,
For I was thy start, like a bittersweet toy!

And thus…I depart
From thy life and ours
For a new Sun and a new Heart
And leave thee behind my fallen facts…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: