Σάββατο 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

Nightmare of a Butterfly

Claustrophobic lips escape
My darkness of madness
Feathers of a phony betrayal
Colouring the cloak named ‘life’

What knowledge brings in a lonely river
Truth has frozen into an alternative reality
I seek a light of a warm embrace
I end up feeling venomous tonight

Dark shades of blue my best friend again
The serpent has spread its poison again
Leaving a vacancy of touch in me
Shaping the reality with my ordinality

Transgressions penetrate the mind again
The touch of the friendly hand was shattered again
No human fire to burden the misty suspicions
Only desire of cut the cord of this vein

Black veil wears me in the evenings
A widow moulded for an empty life party
The letter of love words was thrown in the gutter of pain
Let this child breath the joy of, again!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: