Κυριακή 31 Αυγούστου 2008

The world without me

Am I really here?

Am I really worth to be?
Am I merely to pass by and drown in the inhumanity of nothingness of fortune?
Is it worth being?
Why no one speaks to this?
And everything petrifies in the question in be!
Words, words, mere words are written down daily
The reason?
No one speaks again.
Silence fills the surface of humans.
Silence is their only gold.
The rest is filled with their vanity.
People and me;
Two different kinds of existence
Cannot co-operate with this nature
This one which they have me trapped in.
I prefer to see me rotten and chopped in cubes
Rather than be like a zombie among them.
Living like dead is not fulfilling as they promised.
It eats you away day by day.
Melts your skin and poisons your heart.
Makes your mind powerful and wont
And feeds on your self-destruction.
So to grow away is not an easy task
But one must try
Or else let others perish upon its body
All it takes is will and courage
But only with fear they can be achieved
And through it, prevail among the shadows
Through the Scylla and the Charybdis
Pass and fight your way through their claws
And let your heart lead your mind
Not your mind reign your heart!
Fight and you shall not lose,
Even if your battle is won upon
You will not have failed!
You will have learned
What other considered unthinkable;
Courage and faith helps
The people who dare to prevail through the light!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: