Κυριακή 31 Αυγούστου 2008

The red-vested-waiter

Bare standing in your flinty presence
With your cold brown sparkling eyes
Behold me as a mere another one
My voice dares not exclaim my admiration
Yet it petrifies upon your northern grace
Your austere face gives such pleasantness
For my dull eyes’ spectacles.
Desire fills my hollow heart,
Which longs to feel your silky lips upon my own
And I fall in the trap of your velvety dour sounds
Mine eyes catch thy self in moments of unimportance
Yet there is so much life in there for one to see
I cannot help but notice…
Why little man you stay away?
Come closer one minute and cuddle thy stranger,
This stranger who worships you in silence.
Refuse the norms and give in to the unknowness of passion
Fall hard but fall with your heart
Like I have the moment my eyes first encountered yours.
Unknown visitor whom I shall not behold upon thee no more
Promise to eternalise your youth to my self
For you are always…always going to be fresh to me
Always young and unexplored
Always fiery and mysterious
And always not mine own!

Count the minutes of our first encounter
Count the minutes of my departure
Close thy eyes and look away
Look to your own…
…and forget I once existed!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: