Κυριακή 31 Αυγούστου 2008

Coop

Like lambs in slaughterhouse thy eyes glitter
My bitter grin looks on thee satisfied
Once I was tempted of becoming one myself
But resistance fell hard on me
Yet I prevailed till this minute
The system did not pull me to its greyscale nest
I will it and I pull through it
Thou wilt not put your rotten claws on my fresh alabaster skin
My will shall not yield to your decaying commands
May the stronger prevail
May the rotten pioneers die of their own suffocation
And may the sun burn the earth’s vain humanity
I am fed from the forbidden fruit
My sin is young and vast and my will lives for today
I look not to my back past
But to the horizons beyond of power
Rotten rascals! Thy weakness will be your end
Thy forgery selves will be exposed under the sun’s undying eye
And thy rusty smell will burn in the eternal firmament
Hate has obliterated you all
Darkness reigns your petty souls
And thy pitiful lives are led by chaos and insipidity
Inglorious bastards! Thy time shall come
And the light shall rule your disintegrated selves
Unison of youth shall prevail and light will resolve your dark purpose
No more atonement shall be accepted
For all the obscurity you spread today
Shall be repaid in the double in the tomorrow
Your dawn approaches and no more sins can cure the errors of today
Light will scatter and dazzle your darkness
No more chaos, but serenity!
Oppression!, your time is up…
Free will…this is your time to stand up!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: