Παρασκευή 23 Ιουλίου 2010

Small Passions

The little pieces of me
I desire for thee to love
My small fleshy details
I want thee to cherish
The essence of my spirit
For your pleasure to adore
The core of my exotic fruit
To melt your delactables tastes
When the two pulses
Erupt into one unision of hedonism
When the blood flows the same
The mind will be one with the heart
Every trace on me
For your pleasure exists
To keep them for your shrine
To mould them and gaze at them
The small pieces on me
For you to relish and ravish
With thy mighty strength
And tiger's pulse to shred
With thy eagle arms to shelter
With thy lion's groan to surrender
Lips like velvet rose petals
And a fleshy glow to burn mine eyes
The heat waves of my unawakened flesh
Find thy magnetism blinding to mine soul
My unaware heart was barred for life
From thy barbarian sultriness
Forcing this Celtic beast
Yield to an ethereal flower
A sinful imprinting on a no where passion
An abundance of hopeless feelings
Will be my deathly warranty
For letting me loving thee
My small traces will fade in eternity
My little passions will melt away in infinity
Thou shalt never taste the tiny bits of me
Thou shalt never come to know my every inch of flesh
Thou shalt stay stranger to my physical materials
Thou shalt never acquaint thyself with my small passions.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: