Παρασκευή 23 Ιουλίου 2010

Fair Passage

even if my bridges have been mapped out
even if the sunshine slumber at my two left feet
I will still smell your memories in my path
I will still weep for thy skewered appetite of lust

I promised to spoon out the rasberries of my heart
and bellow to the gutted fish growing inside me
while you will swing in the wedding daze
while your vows extol hymns of illusion

erosion of a fruitful mind is at hand
whilst the bridal sweets, honey out thy forbearance
My owned allegiance in the barbarian hordes
Shudders thy flesh and your heart's humaine flaws

For why the decision was sealed on thee
When offers of nothingness were made in thee
While blisters were presented as gifts for thy love
And shame and vanity are leading your path

Agony will be my master in thy wedded bliss
Bloody flowers will bathe me in your foreign love-making

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: