Πέμπτη 10 Ιουνίου 2010

Band of Bonds

Band of Bonds

A decomposing wanton shadow that I may be
Thy absence pending on my folly dreams

Narrow escapism from the bloody gap of our existence
Chaos comes and hangs on Lanterns of our Distance

Forever our eyes shall glitter our Darkness
Distilment of our perfume will flee into the Heavens.

Forever mine thou shalt not in real time be
For 'twas too late my arrival in thy present that came to be

Amongst the ghastly shadows this yearn of mine shall live
Plundering in false eluded imagery of our bestial love-making

Thy truth combined in my hollow dreamy figurines, will always weep
Thine passion in my Redness will always find shelter in the Misty Sleep

Do not forgot to call for me in life beyond our human Destiny
When ashes thy spirit shall become, fly for me in the gaping Deep

And yet..tis too early an hour to cry so shamelessly
For passions bent by human apostrophe

Indulge my pale merits and place a signature upon my grave
When time shall come and our spirit lose their way...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: