Τετάρτη 14 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Three Syllables of Desperation


Three Syllables of Desperation

What if my dreams are all become of water

What if my passion is all translated in words

What if my fire burns my human entourage

What if this life of mine was a mistake all along?


The mirror no longer recognizes me...

The air withers my youthful face

...the river carries my tired ideals away

And diving is all that is left in me...


Europe passes through my wanton eyes

Longing for pleasurable work crying out in the night

Poetry flowing through my promiscuous veins

And blunders of anger management destroying all friends


Not a guided star shines in my sky

Grey rain circling the bus which distributes my life

Cockroach gasping for a hopeful air

Looking for holes to flight with no care


ATM my life's become

Consumerism looks at me like a powerful cat

Capitalism handles me like an indifferent mouse

With the black luck haunting me no chance I'll find a spouse


No golden rings nor any sapphires this Christmas

Only human spit and three colas on my whiskies

My warm memory of pink imagination has turned to purple

But there...

...There shines the light of a dawn, again, oh! So dreadful...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: