Σάββατο 17 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Ode to Draculia


Did you try sending me tears?
Did you find the courage to whisper?

Were you blind when I was dying...?
What happened when the monsters were eating me alive?

What did you do when Fire Feasted
on my transparent soul?

I gasped and you turned away
I looked and your back froze with my pain

Unbequethed love...
Unwanted obsession
Furious madness of secret confession

Oh! How you love me sweet Charon,
How you sip the drinks from my delectable flesh

Flow inside me like red water
Nurture me like a first-born rose

Fluidity rises and falls
Spurn me, my love, no, no more!

Upon this last hour of yours...
Treat me tenderly,
Like I was the one that gave you your first breath!

No more woeful songs...
My promise is thy Bible.

My love is your death.
Your life, is mine.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: