Κυριακή 1 Μαρτίου 2009

Randoms

How do you feel victim of your own heart and mind?

How do you leave behind all these images that encircled your past?

How do you walk away with the silence burning on your lips?

How do you feel when the wind blows on your ignored face?

Two steps and out of the cage

Close your eyes and burn your thoughts away

Love too closely and fall in the eternal trap

Love with wisdom and clever lock your own parts

Place a key for your own valuables

Put the three-headed dog to guard it day and night

And make it defend it like its jewels

But always learn when you love with that key in your head

Place your heart on the silver pedestal and not the gold

Make bad thoughts into a river of mud and wash the sadness off

Hide the misery with a hard smile and walk away with your two left feet

Blow the candles away and see the rainbows that fall on your feet.

Make love and forget the key

Keep it locked for that rainy day

And mind you pray that all will stay

As the priest told you on your eyes’ first day

=======================================

Όπως ήρθα στη ζωή έτσι και θα φύγω

Μόνη τυλιγμένη με πράσινες και κόκκινες κορδέλες μες το χιόνι

Πες μου το πάλι πόσο μ’ αγαπάς

Κι’ ας είναι ψέμα από την καρδιά

Άστο δάκρυ να κάνει βόλτες στο σκοτάδι

Μιας και κόκκινο γέμισε το ποτάμι

Τυλίγομαι στις φλόγες του και πάλι

Μέσα στα κόκκινα νερά του

Μιας και δεν υπάρχει ζεστασιά

Για του ‘δάκρυ’ τη καρδιά

Δε θέλω να σκεφτώ τη νύχτα ετούτη πάλι

Μα πως ν’ αρνηθώ ξανά τι υπάρχει στο σκοτεινιασμένο μου κεφάλι

Πόσο να παλέψω ενάντια στο γαύγισμα σου

Που σα τσακάλι όλο ουρλιάζεις

Τα βράδια στ’ όνειρα μου

===========================================


Like that, Like this

Just like that, just like this

My heart trembles on your knees

Eight months and some days

Till eyes of sparkle meet again

I thought I was dead and immune to your foreign call

But just like this, just like that

Everything again turned to cold

This time I will face the dragon alone

And fight his shadows which call

You’re still away but yet you long for that unexisted closeness inside

I thought I could, I thought I had, lost you

But just like that, just like this

Once more I’m on my knees

I have passed you and found myself through your ashes

But you’re resurrecting in me slowly

Just like sin into an unwanted pious cell

Leave! Leave, I say

Be gone, hard feeling and leave me behind

Take off thy mask and expose their grief

Your villainy and lechery,

Be gone from this tranquillity,

This peace that surrounds me

Be gone and look back no more

Just like this, just like that

Unveil your hideousness

And prove me right once more

Help me escape this dance you’ve put me in

And make me sit silent and immobile

I loved your past, so long ago

I fear to meet your present, now here I go

And long to taste your future, alone

Agonizing, this wait it is

Agonizing and painful to discover thee, again

But just like that, just like this

I’ll arm myself and defeat the feeling

That brings my bosom down and makes me still

For truly now, there’s you without me

As it always was and is

Just like that, just like this!


-----------------------------------------


So here we meet again,

In a room full of glitter and glamour

The smiles shone away in the midst

And everyone was filled with gaiety and fervour

I didn’t tremble on my knees

As I’d expected such a deed

But yet I hoped for one single moment still

To see your truth in front of me

You’re still in possession of a lustrous sin

And I could not be jealous nor sad

But all I wished for your was a happy heart

(One moment full of anxt and passion

Filled with edge and reluctance)

Words filled with nonsense but something underneath

And now I left you to your needs

The wants rarely come in this life

To me it was denied to wish after them

The forbidden and the sin within

I only approached it once, in those dreams

Which always reflect thy “feels”!

Δε θα σε σκεφτώ άλλο πια

Έχω αρχίσει να μαζεύω τα γυαλιά

Από τη θρυμματισμένη μου καρδιά

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: